Low Carb Margarita recipe
While this margarita recipe is not completely carb-free, it is far preferable to the traditional margaritas you're used to drinking. this simple recipe makes two low-carb margarita serves.
- 50ml tequila
- 30ml Triple Sec
- 30ml Grand Marnier (or other orange-flavoured liqueur)
- 30ml fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 150ml sugar-free lemonade
- Use a shot glass for correct measuring and combine all of the alcohol beverages in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the sugar-free lemonade.
- Mix all of the ingredients over ice in a shaker cup and strain out into salted martini glasses.
How to make a frozen margarita
Thanks to those pre-mixed drinks pumped out of machines at Mexican restaurant chains, the frozen margarita has gained a reputation as the Slurpee of cocktails. But the real thing will have you singing along with the mariachi band in no time!